Because of its unique chemistry, a surface treated with MasonrySaver® No-Rinse Concrete Etch does not need to be rinsed prior to sealing. After using MasonrySaver® No-Rinse Concrete Etch, a stain or protective sealer — such as MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer — may be applied directly over the etched surface once the substrate has completely dried.
Use MasonrySaver® No-Rinse Concrete Etch to etch concrete, brick, or masonry surfaces prior to sealing. The etching properties of the product allow the user to seal the surface once it has been properly stained without the need for further preparation or rinsing.
- Etches all surfaces such as concrete, stone, tile, or brick
- Only generates the etching compound upon evaporation and contact with SiO2 or metal oxide
- Doesn’t require neutralization or rinsing
- Saves time — topcoats may be applied within hours instead of days unlike conventional acid etching products
- Improved coating adhesion
Natural substrate color and surface textures are unaffected with little or no gloss created.