Fuel oil and natural gas prices have soared, leading to the popularity of alternative fuels. Wood stove, pellet stove, and fireplace use are all on the rise, but with each of these comes a hidden danger that every dedicated wood burner needs to keep in mind: burning wood creates creosote, which, if left untreated, can cause fires.

Published in Chimney Repair
Friday, 22 February 2013 19:20

Chimney RX Creosote Remover

Make chimney cleaning easy with Chimney RX Professional Grade Creosote Remover. If you burn wood, you may have a hidden fire hazard in your chimney  CREOSOTE! Creosote is a black, tar-like substance caused by the condensation of gases in smoke. In time it builds up and, under the right conditions, can ignite into a dangerous chimney fire.

Scroll to Top