MasonrySaver Decorative Concrete Sealer is a non-yellowing acrylic polymer blend sealer formulated for use on properly cured stamped concrete surfaces. MasonrySaver Decorative Concrete Sealer dust proofs concrete with a durable acrylic blend resin. On surfaces that have been previously stained using MasonrySaver No-Rinse Concrete Etch, MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer leaves an attractive, non-yellowing durable gloss finish that protects concrete from damage and color loss due to ultra-violet light, moisture and abrasion/wear.
- Water-Based formula for easy application
- Provides an attractive, gloss finish to masonry and conrete surfaces
- Protects masonry and concrete surfaces from color fade
- Seals concrete surfaces making them washable and easy to maintain
- Non-yellowing, clear finish
- Durable concrete protection with "hot tire" resistance
- Can be applied over previously treated surfaces with solvent-base sealer
When MasonrySaver Decorative Concrete Sealer begins to appear worn from the surface, a single coat of material may be applied once surface has been properly prepared. For surfaces that have been waxed, follow the waxing product's label directions for maintaining the waxed surface. Avoid applying maintenance coat more frequently than every 18 – 24 months to avoid excessive build-up of material on surface. When build-up of product does become excessive, surface should be thoroughly stripped of product followed by application of two coats of material.